Tuesday, November 17, 2009

The Sedgwick Detert Hacker Script Designed to Destroy My Evidence

Photobucket

Direct Link
Sedgwick Detert Hackers Love to Inject 
Malicious Code Into Camp Sock Monkey


Here is the script I found hidden in my Camp Sock Monkey blog. It was designed to prevent tracking of Sedgwick Detert stalkers and hackers on my blogs, websites and computers. The Sedgwick Detert computer hackers are clever. They visit my blogs to inject malicious code into my iframe with the specific intent of destroying evidence against Sedgwick Detert Psycho Attorney and General Counsel Michael B. McGeehon.

Worthy of note is the code dialog preventing me from uploading photos or files through Google/Blogger. I found a different method of exposing Sedgwick Detert and Ryan Kusaba's stalking and harassment.

If anyone from Google and Photobucket is reading this, please take preventative measures to keep the Sedgwick Detert law firm and computer hacker Ryan Daisuku Kusaba from invading my private blogger and photo accounts. Thank you!

Photobucket
This is Sedgwick Detert Computer Hacker, Ryan Daisuku Kusaba's script that invades my SockMonkeyBlog at gmail email account. Ryan Kusaba is committing identity theft. I never authorized anyone at Sedgwick Detert or Ryan Kusaba to access my private email accounts. Google: Please investigate and take legal action. Kusaba is employed as a computer coder at Sony Imageworks Interactive in Culver City, California. He is currently under state and federal investigation for computer hacking and a host of other criminal offenses.



Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Below: This is the Hackers CSS base designed to keep my online activities, work product, research, documents and photos and anything done on my computer under their control and knowledge. I am constantly under surveillance. Isn't that called CYBERSTALKING?

Sedgwick Detert Moran & Arnold General Counsel Michael B. McGeehon better find a clue real soon. Your threats of harm don't frighten me anymore. I will not be victimized by corrupt and unethical attorneys. Mr. McGeehon, I suggest you take the log out of your own eye before you point out the splinter in mine. This is NOT about me. This is about your Psycho Attorney and the ongoing stalking and terror I am subjected to on a daily basis by Sedgwick Detert attorneys and their computer hackers.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment