Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A Final Warning to Sedgwick Detert General Counsel Michael B. McGeehon + His Computer Hacker

PhotobucketPhotobucket



More Evidence of Sedgwick Detert
Camp Sock Monkey Stalking



Thank goodness I saved a copy in my iPhone!

Obviously, Sedgwick Detert General Counsel Michael B. McGeehon wants to serve time with his Psycho Attorney and his Sedgwick Detert Computer Hacker Ryan Daisuku Kusaba.

Computer Hacker and Sony Imageworks Interactive employee Ryan Daisuku Kusaba hacked into my new Macbook beginning on November 7, 2009. I just recovered files that reveal my stolen Yahoo and Google email as well as evidence I stored in my Photobucket and Flickr accounts. I am reporting Sedgwick Detert General Counsel's Michael B. McGeehon's felony theft by deception of my email and Sedgwick Detert computer intrusion charges to the police and California State Bar Association.



Photobucket
Additional Evidence of Sedgwick Detert Blog Stalking


Stay off my blog and stay out of my computer networks!

Notice how my widgets below are missing?* Computer Hacker Ryan Daisuku Kusaba deleted my widget coding because it revealed Sedgwick Detert General Counsel's Internet Stalking of my websites and personal accounts. McGeehon wanted evidence of his criminal wrongs destroyed!

* I managed to replace the widgets by deleting the Sedgwick Detert com,puter hacker's malicious code.



Photobucket


* Computer Hacker Ryan Kusaba added "noscript" to my blog HTML to prevent my webtrackers from recording illegal activity, stalking and harassment of Sedgwick Detert employees. Ryan Kusaba was hired by a Psycho Sedgwick Detert attorney to hack my email last year after I reported him to the State Bar for fraud, perjury and ethics violations. As a result thereof, I have been defamed, libelled, degraded, harassed, demeaned, stalked, threatened and terrorized by Sedgwick Detert law firm attorneys and their agents and representatives.

I will be posting screenprints of McGeehon and Kusaba's hacking and theft of my documents and email forthwith.

I WILL NOT BE THREATENED OR BLACKMAILED BY UNETHICAL ATTORNEYS AND COMPUTER HACKERS INTO SILENCE. I WILL NOT BE THE VICTIM OF EXTORTION! 

IF THE SEDGWICK DETERT LAW FIRM AND/OR ANY OF THEIR AGENTS AND/OR REPRESENTATIVES PUBLICLY POST MY PRIVATE DOCUMENTS OR IMAGES ON THE INTERNET OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY I WILL SEEK ONE MILLION DOLLARS PER DISCLOSURE.



Photobucket


STAY OUT OF MY EMAIL ACCOUNTS AND STAY OFF MY BLOGS AND WEBSITES!

0 comments:

Post a Comment