Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Camp Sock Monkey Update and Apologies



Sock Monkey at Disneyland

This is just a lil ole Sock Monkey website. Unfortunately, my blogs and email accounts continue to be victimized by malicious hackers. These are no script kiddies. They're pros who have been identified and are known to Law Enforcement.

Computer access has been restricted to my iPhone or the limited hours of public internet cafes. Five computer systems, my Blackberry and an iPhone have been corrupted by malware and spyware. My computer networks have literally been destroyed by these hackers.

My email has been intercepted and hijacked for an unknown period of time. My passwords are changed without my permission or authority, which prohibits account access. When I do receive email it's often deleted as a precaution, especially during periods of suspicious blog traffic.

My deepest apologies to the vendors and companies who contacted me re sponsorship and product reviews. You have my word, that I will reply before the end of this week. Your requests and offers are greatly appreciated. Sadly, my attention has been directed towards pursuing criminal and legal remedies.

Feel free to leave a blog comment, if you would like to contact me. My comments are moderated and your private missive will never be published.

Thank you for your understanding.

Photobucket

Sock Monkey and Robyn

0 comments:

Post a Comment