Monday, December 15, 2008

Contact Info

Effective December 8, 2009

As a result of ongoing harassment and stalking by a Psycho attorney of the Sedgwick Detert Moran & Arnold law firm, I can no longer open email from the public. This attorney hired computer hackers to intrude into my private computer network, which includes but is not limited to sending me infected links and trojan viruses via email. Psycho Attorney has also gained unlawful access to my address books and social networking sites. He's resorted to "Spear Phishing" and impersonation of my friends and acquaintances in order to manipulate me into opening email purportedly from a "trusted source."

You may contact me by U.S. Mail at the address listed below. Be sure to state your name with a return address or phone number if you expect a reply.

Camp Sock Monkey
Post Office Box 8735
Newport Beach, California 92658
USA

I've received numerous blog comments from certain individuals desiring to speak with me. As stated, supra, I cannot click on any links. Please understand why I never responded to your messages. You may leave a message for me at the following number. I will check the voicemail system as every four hours. Leave a message at 702-420-0723.

For security reasons you will never reach me directly. Computer hackers have unlawfully obtained my private phone numbers in order to make anonymous hang up telephone calls to my present location. The ring transmits radio signals designed to trigger malicious scripts and/or viruses injected into my websites, which are stored in my computer. Therefore the message phone line is silent for security reasons.

Please leave your name, return phone number and a brief message when you call. Don't block your phone number or I will delete your message without listening to it.

Thank you for your understanding.

Robyn