Sunday, June 1, 2008

Camp Sock Monkey Contact Info

 Photobucket
I've been threatened by Sedgwick Detert General Counsel and commanded NOT to speak to anyone about my dispute with that firm. Well, I don't listen very well. Feel free to contact me. I'll be more than happy to tell you whatever is within my personal knowledge and experience.

I can't open email because the Sedgwick Detert computer hackers send me Trojan viruses. I will be opening a new cell phone line today and will post that phone number here. You'll be able to leave me a confidential message and I will return your call as soon as possible.

Robyn

We love to hear from nice, happy and positive people who like Sock Monkeys.

We entertain offers for advertisements, product reviews and link love. We do accept advertising/sponsors on our blog. For more information, please contact us above at the email address listed above. Serious inquiries only.

We receive many requests to review and/or sample Sock Monkey or monkey/toy related products. For your convenience, you may send your product to the following address:

Camp Sock Monkey
Post Office Box 8735
Newport Beach, California 92658
USA

Be sure to enclose a cover letter introducing yourself and your company with a verifiable company name, address and listed phone number. I am not responsible for the loss of any unsolicited mail or packages.

Any requests for a product review must include a sample item and an extra product(s), which will be used as a giveaway prize(s) for my readers. I reserve the right to refuse/reject any requests. Unless prepaid return postage is provided any packages received will be discarded or donated to a local charity.

We heart Sock Monkeys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment